Last updated: 23/12/2021
As Dilruba Erkan, we are completely free to determine the scope and quality of the services we will provide, within the framework of the law; The changes we will make regarding the services will be deemed to have entered into force when they are published on the SITE.
The owner of all text, code, graphics, logos, images, sound files and software used on the SITE (hereinafter referred to as "content") is Dilruba Erkan and all rights are reserved. Reproduction or copying of the site content without written permission is strictly prohibited.
- All users undertake to use the SITE only for lawful and personal purposes and not to engage in any activity that would infringe the rights of third parties. Legal and penal responsibilities in their transactions and actions within the SITE belong to them. The SITE has no direct and/or indirect responsibility for any damages incurred or to be incurred by third parties due to these works and actions.
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information available on the SITE. However, despite our efforts, this information may lag behind the actual changes, and there may be some differences. For this reason, we do not give any guarantees, express or implied, or make any commitments regarding the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information on the site.
- The SITE may contain hyperlinks to other websites, applications and platforms operated by third parties and whose contents are unknown to us. The SITE, functionality only provides access to these sites, and we do not accept any responsibility for their content.
- Although we do our best to keep the SITE free of viruses, we cannot guarantee that viruses are completely free. Therefore, it is the users responsibility to take the necessary precautions against viruses while downloading data. Virus etc. We are not responsible for any damage caused by malicious programs, code or materials.
- We do not guarantee that there will be no defects or errors in the services offered on the SITE, or that uninterrupted service will be provided. We may terminate your access to the SITE and its services or any part of the site at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability for damages arising from the use of the SITE is limited to intent and gross negligence. For damages arising from breach of contract, the total compensation that can be claimed is limited to foreseeable damages. The above-mentioned limitations of liability also do not apply in the event of damage to human life, bodily injury or a person's health. We shall not be liable for any compensation for delay, non-performance or default in all cases deemed to be force majeure by law.
The laws of the Republic of Turkey apply in the resolution of any dispute arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement; Fethiye Courthouse and Enforcement Offices are authorized.